Save up to 50% on your energy bills with Free Commercial Biomass
We will fully install and maintain a carbon neutral Biomass boiler for free. All costs are covered by the government-backed Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
All you have to pay for is the pellets at a subsidised rate. Overall oil and gas prices have risen dramatically, whilst wood prices have been steady for decades. Burning biomass emits the same amount of carbon dioxide as is absorbed while the plants were growing so it is classed as carbon-neutral renewable energy.
How to qualify for a free Biomass Boiler:
- Access to data including 24 months of fuel bills (12 months minimum)
- Property on business rates or multiple properties require heating from single source (district heating)
- Your property is NOT in:
- Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 2 star listed building Conservation area or Area of outstanding beauty
- Smoke free zone or Air quality management area
- National park
- Minimum usage of 240,000 kWhs per annum
- At least 2 years of audited accounts
- Adequate space - about 8m x 3.5m, and no more than 20m from road
- No access issues
- Freeholders - minimum 20 years left
Interested in finding out more, or think you might qualify? Get in touch and speak to one of our experts today.